With the most wonderful time of the year just around the corner, it’s time to look at ideas for little gifts, activities and festive treats.
These reindeer sweet cones, filled with delicious goodies are decorated to look like Rudolph. They look great, are budget friendly and can be a fun activity on a cold wintry afternoon.
You can gift them to a teacher, a colleague, a friend or a family member. It goes without saying, that most children love to find festive treats in their Christmas Eve box or Christmas stocking. You can use them as party favours, give them out as prizes or place them as a table setting for a festive dinner party!
These sweet cones are so easy to make! Why not spend a fun-filled afternoon with the kids doing this Xmas themed activity – watch out for the sweets that ‘accidentally’ fall out of the bag and just have to be eaten. I have warned you 😂
- Clear cellophane bag
- Twist tie
- Eye stickers
- Red pom pom ball
- Brown pipe cleaner
- Glue dots
- Cola flavoured millions
- White mini mallows
- Chocolate buttons
- Fill the clear cellophane bag with cola flavoured millions
- Add white mini mallows
- Top up with chocolate buttons
- Twist the clear cellophane bag tight and fasten with a twist tie
- Stick on two eye stickers and a red pom pom ball for Rudolph’s nose
- Twist a brown pipe cleaner around the twist tie and position into the shape of antlers
If you enjoyed this post then click the like button and share on social media. You can always follow my blog Teacups and Glitter for more ideas 🙂
Merry Christmas / Nadolig Llawen!