Christmas is just around the corner. It’s time to look at ideas for little gifts, activities and festive treats.
I made Reindeer sweet cones to go inside Christmas hampers. I filled them with delicious treats and decorated them to look like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
They look great, are cheap to make and can be a fun activity on a cold wintry afternoon.
However, they are not just for children! You can gift them to a teacher, a colleague, a friend or a family member. You can use them as party favours, give them out as prizes or use them as a table setting for a festive dinner party.
Why not spend a fun-filled afternoon making these with the children? Watch out for sweets that accidentally fall and get eaten!
- Clear cellophane bag
- Twist tie
- Eye stickers
- Red pom-pom ball
- Brown pipe cleaner
- Glue dots
- Cola flavoured millions
- White mini mallows
- Chocolate buttons
- Fill the clear cellophane bag with cola flavoured millions
- Add white mini mallows
- Top up with chocolate buttons
- Twist the clear cellophane bag tight and fasten with a twist tie
- Stick on two eye stickers and a red pom-pom ball for Rudolph’s nose
- Twist a brown pipe cleaner around the twist tie and position it into the shape of antlers
If you enjoyed this post, share it on social media and subscribe below to keep up-to-date with the best party ideas!
Merry Christmas / Nadolig Llawen!