Christmas is just around the corner. It’s time to look at ideas for little gifts, activities and festive treats.
I made reindeer sweet cones to go inside a Christmas hamper. I filled them with delicious treats and decorated them to look like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.
They look great, are cheap to make and can be a fun activity on a cold wintry afternoon.
Most children love to find festive treats in their Christmas Eve box or Christmas stocking.
But they are not just for children! You can gift them to a teacher, a colleague, a friend or a family member. You can use them as party favours, give them out as prizes or use them as a table setting for a festive dinner party.
- Clear cellophane bag
- Twist tie
- Eye stickers
- Red pom-pom ball
- Brown pipe cleaner
- Glue dots
- Cola flavoured millions
- White mini mallows
- Chocolate buttons
- Fill the cellophane bag with cola flavoured millions.
- Add white mini mallows.
- Top up with chocolate buttons.
- Twist the cellophane bag tight and fasten with a twist tie.
- Stick the eye stickers and red pom pom ball onto the cellophane bag.
- Twist a brown pipe cleaner around the twist tie and mould it into the shape of antlers.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on your socials and subscribe below to receive the best inspo from Teacups and Glitter.
Merry Christmas / Nadolig Llawen!
Leave a Reply