Peter Rabbit is a firm favourite when decorating a child’s nursery. I have seen an interest in Peter Rabbit themed parties since the release of the animated movie.
Do you want to add unique details to your Peter Rabbit themed party? You can create a perfect blue jacket hanging amongst the vegetable patch.
I hosted an adorable Peter Rabbit baby shower and I created a mini version of Mr McGregor’s You can check out the adorable Peter Rabbit baby shower here for ideas and inspiration.
If you want to create your very own Peter Rabbit scarecrow prop, you can follow these seven easy step-by-step instructions:
1. Cut out the paper Peter Rabbit coat template
2. Trace the paper template onto blue felt
3. Cut out the blue felt Peter Rabbit coat template and fold it over
4. Use glue to close the sides of the coat marked ‘adhesive’ on blue felt and secure three gold buttons in place
There you have it – you have made your very own Peter Rabbit jacket 🐰🍃
5. Put wooden sticks into a cross and secure them with an elastic band
6. Place the cross into a block of craft foam which can be placed inside a miniature bucket or covered with artificial grass
7. Decorate with some leaves, pinecones and flowers
The Peter Rabbit scarecrow looks perfect on a sweets table and makes for a great party prop!
Here are themed sweet cones I designed for a Peter Rabbit baby shower.
If you enjoyed this post, then share it on social media and subscribe below to keep up-to-date with the best party ideas!